Sketch Turn is a specific part of NC programming automation software designed to help even users, with even a limitedd
knowledge of machining, to create machining programs for DN Solutions’ turning centers.
The main menus are placed vertically (and logically) to match the real programming creation processes - while the sub-menus
are aligned horizontally for easier use. The information relating to tools and cutting conditions are input into a database
for effective management and to build up a bank of machining knowledge. It also provides a 3D simulation function for predicting machining outcomes and results.
Displays basic information of materials and processes
② Main menu
All of the processes needed to create the NC code are arranged vertically.
- Program management
- Workpiece and machine setting
- Process List Management
- Process Setting (Shape Information, Machining strategy, Cutting Conditions etc.)
- Turret, Tools DB Management
③ Other information
Message window displays errors and execution info, soft keys
④ Sub-menus and operation screen
Parameter entry and cutting simulation check
Shorter programming time and
- - 50~70 % reduced programming time compared to manual NC code programming.
- - 90% reduced programming time using the copy/paste function when creating similar cutting programs.
- - Cuts pre-machining test time and checks for errors using 3D graphic simulation.
- - Optimized for DN Solutions - no post-processing needed.